Tuesday 22 January 2013

Update - learning contract

Semester 2 has begun. Yesterday's lecture was very informative, focusing on the learning contract, supervisor meeting diary and showcasing our work at the end of the academic year. It was a lot to take in, processing how I will be able to keep every element of this project organised and to a professional standard. I have started my learning contract but have come to a grinding halt on major tasks, submission deliverables and resources. I do not want to sign the contract until I am absolutely sure what I want my project to consist of and how I will be designing it, therefore, I will be waiting until my first supervisor meeting on Thursday to discuss these elements.

Next steps for my project
  • Organisation - planning each week to ensure that I can get everything completed on time and so that the quality of my work is not sacrificed.
  • Deliverables - figuring out what I will be submitting by the end of the academic year, making sure I do not give myself too much to handle.
  • Showcase - deciding how I will be communicating my finished project, trying to make my work look as professional as possible.
  • Progress - keeping track of any developments throughout the entire span of my project; every meeting, every lecture and every problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment