Monday 28 January 2013

Agenda & progress - supervisor meeting 2 (semester 2)

Here are my agenda points for my second meeting with my project supervisor Brian Robinson along with my progress thus far. I will be posting my feedback to these agenda points after my meeting with my supervisor.

Agenda

  • Aims & objectives
Now that my project has a new aim, as well as a new set of objectives, I need to go over them with Brian to see if I have a solid project idea.

  • Project deliverables
For each of my project objectives, I have assigned a number of deliverables to follow through on. Again, these need to be discussed with Brian to ensure I am not giving myself too much work to handle.

  • Personal horror film criteria
To critically analyse relevant sources as well as my own work, I need my own personal criteria for the genre of horror in film. This needs to be discussed with Brian in order to enquire how I can expand and develop my criteria further

  •  Criteria and characteristics
These two points of analysis are causing me some problems because they are confusing me and preventing me from developing forward. The difference and relevance of these two elements needs to be broken down.


Progress

Project aim and objectives updated
Personal horror film criteria added
Project deliverables list added



  

No comments:

Post a Comment