Thursday 24 January 2013

Agenda & progress - supervisor meeting 1 (semester 2)

Here are my agenda points for my first supervisor meeting of semester 2. I will be posting my feedback to these agenda points after my meeting with my supervisor.


Agenda
  • Honours project
Finding out how I should commence in terms of development for my honours project. I need to stop myself from straying off the correct path of development like I did in semester one. Time is a valuable factor this semester, therefore, I need to plan my weeks out, but to do this, I need direction to know what I will be spending my time doing each week.
  • Learning contract 
Work out my submission deliverables, major tasks and resources. I would like to discuss this problem with Brian personally to make sure I don't give myself too much work to handle or, so much that will affect the quality of my work due to time constraints.



Progress

N/A - first meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment