Tuesday 15 January 2013

Interior setting turmoil

I am having doubts about making the interior setting for my 3D environment a prison. Initially I thought it would be a great idea but now, I'm very uncertain. This was mainly because a prison is usually filled with prisoners, and my project is environment and aesthetic-based, not character-driven. How can I depict a prison horror scene without people, it would be senseless and a waste of time.

I have emailed my supervisor Brian Robinson on this issue, but have not yet heard back from him. Personally, I would like to keep the works I have submitted in developing the prison concept as a means to display how my project has developed and progressed however, I would prefer to make a decision on the interior setting during the design phase of my project over semester 2. I realise this will most likely add more work, but I would rather be happy with what I was doing rather than continuing to design a project I have no interest or faith in.

No comments:

Post a Comment