Thursday 9 May 2013

Exposition research (part VIII) - digital interface

In this post I will be outlining what I hope to select and display in the shared digital interface for the honours showcase at the end of the semester.

Main menu/student selection screen

Main menu/student selection
The main menu will be my initial concern for advertising the digital side to my honours project. I am certain that my poster at the top of my allocated space of the showcase will be used to advertise my project. I will be resizing the image and text to meet the required dimensions of the main menu/student selection image. I may or may not be altering the colours I used for my project poster, however, in order to blend and/or fit with the background template selected for this years digital interface, I will most likely remove the saturation from my poster and add some colour to the text.


Image selection

Image selection
I am going to submit roughly sixteen pieces on the image selection screen, displaying four of my best digital paintings (concept designs) and four stills of my finished 3D environment (personal horror interpretation). All eight of these finished pieces will be led by the development path they took, for example, I will show all of the collected stages of progress one of my digital paintings took in one single image, then the completed image will be displayed afterwards, focusing on a before and after style of display. I will be selecting my best and/or most favoured pieces sometime early next week before the dissertation is submitted so that I have enough time to adjust, resize and code my work into the digital interface.

No comments:

Post a Comment