Friday 10 May 2013

Exposition research (part IX) - three stages of development

This is another brief post in which I will be discussing the three stages of development which I will be displaying in my allocated space at the honours showcase.

The three stages of development will be placed below my project poster, detailing the steps I have taken towards completing my honours project. The concept art and finished pieces will be displayed in the digital interface and in my sketchbooks which will be placed on a small table below the three stages of development.

Stage 1:
Research will be outlined in this A3 poster using a series of images from the earlier stages of my project which focused on the identification of the unique characteristics of Japanese directed horror. Text will also be included to summarise this stage of development.

Stage 2:
Concept design will be detailed in this A3 poster using a number of images displaying the process in which my 2D artworks undertook to visually depict my personal horror interpretation using the identified characteristics from stage one. Text will also be included to summarise this stage of development.
 
Stage 3:
The third A3 poster and final stage will be 3D production in which I will be showing a collection of images that follow the stages of my 3D personal horror interpretation, from the initial stages to the completed environment. This will capture the inspiration and transformation from the concept work in stage two, as well as the unique characteristics of Japanese directed horror researched and identified in stage one. Text will also be included to summarise this stage of development.

I am considering changing design to results in order to draw conclusive outcomes from my honours project, however, this will be decided during the design of these posters next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment